Nominations are currently being accepted for the 2011 Bukovsky Award. To fill out a nomination form, please click here.
The Bukovsky Award honors the memory of George K. Bukovsky, who worked in the reprographics industry for more than 30 years. During his career, he served as a champion for the IRgA and actively promoted the industry. More importantly, he served as a friend and advisor to countless IRgA members. His enthusiasm and spirit were an inspiration to all those with whom he worked. George Bukovsky passed away in 1990, at which time the Bukovsky Award was established to honor his great contributions by awarding others who have similarly made a lasting impact on the reprographics industry.
Nominee must be living and meet the following criteria:
- Nominee must be a current or former member of IRgA.
- Nominee must have made significant, long-term contributions to the reprographics industry.
- Current IRgA Board Members and officers are not eligible to receive the award.
- Judging committee members are not eligible to receive the award.
- Judges include the five most immediate Past Presidents of the IRgA that are available to serve. There will be a minimum of three judges. The committee will be chaired by the Immediate Past President.
- All nominees remain eligible for five years unless selected.
- There is a maximum of three recipients per year.
Bukovsky Award Recipients
2010: Rick Bosworth, Michael Shaw
2009: Mike Carter
2008: Chuck Gremillion, Peter Morin, Norman Krangel
2007: Charles G. Hackworth, Bill Schaberg
2006: Mal Baboyian, Mohan Chandramohan, Carol Nelson
2005: Rusty James, Bob Knappage, Terry Meyers
2004: Doug Hoek, Bill Remick
2003: John & Cyndi Deermount
2002: William C. Cavert, William M. Cavert
2001: Huey Shelton, Bill Thomas, Sol Magid
1999: Cathleen Cushing Duff
1997: Paul Koze, John W. Dunn
1996: Herbert Mathias Jr.
1995: Donald & Marilyn Morrison
1994: Stanley Goodall
1993: Richard Condon
1992: Norman Michlin
1991: Jack Wally, Peter Maggi, Ray Good Jr.