By being in the forefront of the industry for more than 80 years, the IRgA is able to provide innovative member benefits that translate directly to a competitive advantage. An investment in membership means securing a spot on the cutting-edge of the industry and tapping into the collective wisdom of industry experts, reprographers and leading vendors around the world.
Download the IRgA Membership Brochure!
Membership in the IRgA is open to all small- and wide-format imaging service providers. The IRgA categorizes members by company name and a single dues payment is made based on the total number of employees from the company.
To: IRgA Reprographer Members
From: Bob Roperti, President and Steve Bova, Executive Director
As promised during the IRgA 2011 Convention & Trade Show, we are following up with you to inform you of a new direction for the IRgA, recently determined during a Board of Directors meeting held in Chicago last month.
Moving forward, the purpose of the IRgA is to maintain a senior contact network within the reprographic industry. Our mission is to preserve the senior executive network, as well as improve cross industry communication, understanding and networking. The IRgA will continue to serve as independent, unbiased and neutral resource for sharing information between segments of the industry.
With that said, we have some important news to share with you regarding your membership, the IRgA's value proposition and some details about an event the IRgA will be conducting in conjunction with the SGIA Show October 19-21 in New Orleans, LA.
A Great Deal on Membership
Within the next several days, you will be receiving an invoice that will make your IRgA membership more affordable than ever. 2011-12 dues will be as follows:
For companies with one to five employees, dues have been lowered from $350 to $149. Other categories and rates, for companies with more than five employees have been combined into one low rate of $399. This offer is made possible due to a new business model that anticipates dues paying for the day-to-day operations of the association and vendor support to help cover the costs of industry networking events.
Join or renew your membership today! PLEASE NOTE: if you chose to renew online, you must first login to the Web site with your username and password. If you chose to pay by check, you may download the invoice once you are logged in. A second notice will be mailed to you in the next 2-3 weeks.
A New and Enhanced Value Proposition
Following is the list of membership benefits:
- By being an IRgA member, you are maintaining your relationship with other like-minded drivers of the Reprographic Industry. As our industry continues to evolve, maintaining this level of communication, connection and industry infrastructure will be critical towards developing our business models moving forward, given the dramatic opportunities for new growth through the adoption of Technology, Color and Decentralized printing by our traditional Client Base. You'll be a part of the Industry Solution for the next generation of Reprographics and helping grow the relevancy of our 88-year-old industry association while also serving the needs of those dedicated to providing reprographics services today.
- Only IRgA members can attend industry networking events being held at various trade shows and industry meetings.
- Monthly News Digest electronic newsletter will contain announcements about IRgA events and links to industry-specific news releases, member profiles and links to vendor member company Web sites.
- Quarterly Baird Economic Trends Report. Member participation will be needed in order to collect substantial information which can then be used collectively to compare your business against the trends.
- Web site containing the membership directory, association news and links to vendor organizations' Web sites.
- Ongoing discussions through the IRgA's LinkedIn page. Sign up if you're not already one of the 300+ people already LinkedIn to the IRgA.